Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wording For An Invation Of A Cowboy Party Need Help Planning A Princess(not Disney) B-day Party For My 3 Yr Old? Suggest, Ideas, Please Help?

Need help planning a princess(not disney) b-day party for my 3 yr old? Suggest, ideas, please help? - wording for an invation of a cowboy party

I plan to have a princess Breelyn B-Day party for my daughter. It is in the November 3 and again, I do not want the subject of the Disney princess. I want to concentrate more on my daughter. (When the princess Breelyn by its name, of course). Suggestions or ideas would be great. I plan to have a castle cake and let the game when entering a house, (but how?) And how can the house like a castle? Of course, I mean the whole house, just maybe, the space at the party be! I'll wear a nice dress and carried with her a crown. But what else? I need more ideas! I think I have calculated the text invation. I plan on reading the tiara (like hot potato) and play the PIN of the Crown Princess to spend. (Like the PIN the tail) on the ass, but I want to know more, what about the food, to a certain party decorations so it can look like a castle, favors, etc.
I like the idea of food as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment