Monday, January 25, 2010

2 Sore Spots On Stomach Med - Heavy Period For 1 Day, 2 Negative HPT. Could I Still Be Pregnant.?

Med - heavy period for 1 day, 2 negative HPT. could i still be pregnant.? - 2 sore spots on stomach

My husband and I are trying our first baby. We view the timing of ovulation, etc ... I was 2 days late with my time. I was observing the first day, 2 days MED bleeding and 3 Day of brown stuff that normally receives at the end of my cycle. I had no symptoms of breast cancer, which normally receives offer last week. I had mild cramping, so I am generally pain in the stomach for 2 days.
I took my first pregnancy test at home on the day he arrived too late and a 2nd Pregnancy test 2 days later, but were both negative. Took both tests at the beginning of monring. Is there still a chance of getting pregnant was.

No comments:

Post a Comment