Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ruptured Cyst Tampons Please Help...am Very Worried And Think I May Be Pregnant?

Please help...am very worried and think I may be pregnant? - ruptured cyst tampons

Now I am 3 or 4 days too late for my period. This morning I had some mild cramping and back pain, went into the bathroom and thought, I started my period. It is very light pink with a red dot. You use a tampon ... but saturated. In others, and one in everything I see again. Now I have nothing more and nothing mop, when I go to. I know you are ovulating during my time before I know it's late to ovulate (I had a cyst burst in the emergency room and told me I was ovulating) ... so I know I do not ovulate regularly or almost certain. Taken 2 Pregnancy Tests ... a day in my absence of menstruation (Friday) and another yesterday (Sunday). My back hurts, but it's hard to explain, not normal, cramps or anything ... and my two bottom sides too bad ... like maybe in my ovaries? I do not know what they are doing or thinking. Last month my period is 4 days too early ... and is now 4 days late with these strange symptoms ... freaking me out: (. I appreciate your help in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment